I don’t have an exact picture of this dish, so I tried to find something similar. Hope I did alright!
whole wheat flour
sooji and besan
tspn udad daal
red chilly, pepper corns, ginger
1. Mix oats, jowar, whole wheat flour, sooji and besan. Add chopped spinach and onion. Add milk and water to make batter. Add salt, aijwain, haldi, coriander powder. Let it rest for 30 min. If you want thick pancake types add little soda and then make small small pancakes.
2. Normal chila can be made by spreading the batter into thin layer and then sprinkle some sesame seeds. Thirdly you can dip bread squares into this mixture and cook on pan.
3. Tomato chutney: put oil in a pan and add 2 tspn udad daal and cook on slow flame till little maroonish. Add whole red chillo, pepper corns, ginger. Add chopped tomatoes(2). Add salt, hing and cook till soft. Let it cool and then blend with 3 tbspn water.
4. In the same pan add oil, mustard seeds, hing, curry leaves, red chili and tomato paste.
5. Cook for 4-5 min and it’s done.