Easy Crock Pot Orange Chicken
June 8, 2019
4-5 boneless chicken breasts – thawed
3/4 cup orange marmalade (or apricot preserves)
3/4 cup of bbq sauce
2 tbsp. soy sauce
sesame seeds and orange zest for garnish (optional)
1. Cook the Chicken in the crock pot on high for 3 hours – covered.
2. Drain the Juice from the Crock Pot.
3. Mix the BBQ sauce, Orange Marmalade, and Soy Sauce.
4. Pour Mix over chicken, cover and cook on high for an additional 30 minutes.
5. Steam your rice and veggies, place in the bowl and serve.